- Please allow up to two business days for processing. Due to increased safety measures caused by COVID-19, processing times may be increased by an additional 24 hours.
- UPS/GSO orders ship Monday through Thursday, and deliver Monday through Friday.
- FedEx orders ship Tuesday through Thursday, and delivery Tuesday through Saturday.
- Orders via temperature-controlled truck must be placed by Thursdays at 1pm PT and ship on Fridays only.
- Signature of someone 21 or older is required for delivery. We suggest shipping to a commercial/office address where someone is present to sign during regular business hours.
- We can also ship to a UPS/FedEx hub, UPS Store (fees may apply) or FedEx location.
- Summer Shipping Advisory: in order to guarantee safe delivery of our wines during warm weather, all shipping mode costs include a coolpack to preserve the integrity of our wines.
- For order assistance, please contact Joe at 707-996-4188 x107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine club order processing dates and wine details will be emailed within 14 days of charging.
- UPS is our default carrier, but other shipping modes can be arranged prior to processing.
- Tracking number will be emailed once your order is picked up by the carrier.
- For order assistance, please contact Lisa at 707-996-4188 x103 or email@example.com.
The laws governing direct-to-consumer shipments are different in every state and these regulations limit where we can ship wine and how much residents may receive. To ensure that you can order wine from our website and join our wine club, please review the information below. If your state is not listed, we are not allowed to ship directly to consumers. We are always making efforts to expand our shipping capabilities and you can help fight direct-to-consumer regulations by visiting freethegrapes.org.
We are able to ship wine to all states listed below:
|AZ - Arizona||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|CA - California||No limit|
|CO - Colorado||No limit|
|DC - District of Columbia||1 case/individual/calendar month|
|FL - Florida||No bottles over 3 liters in size|
|GA - Georgia||12 cases/household/calendar year*|
|IA - Iowa||No limit|
|ID - Idaho||24 cases/individual/calendar year|
|IL - Illinois||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|IN - Indiana||24 cases/individual/calendar year|
|KS - Kansas||12 cases/household/calendar year|
|LA - Louisiana||12 cases/household/calendar year|
|MA - Massachusetts||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|MD - Maryland||18 cases/household/calendar year|
|MI - Michigan||No limit|
|MO - Missouri||2 cases/individual/month|
|MN - Minnesota||2 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NC - North Carolina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|ND - North Dakota||3 cases/individual/calendar month|
|NE - Nebraska||1 case/individual/month|
|NH - New Hampshire||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NJ - New Jersey||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NM - New Mexico||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|NV - Nevada||12 cases/individual/fiscal year|
|NY - New York||36 cases/individual/calendar year|
|OH - Ohio||24 cases/household/calendar year|
|OK - Oklahoma||6 cases/individual/calendar year|
|OR - Oregon||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|PA - Pennsylvania||36 cases/individual/calendar year|
|SC - South Carolina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|TN - Tennessee||1 case/individual/month, max 3 cases/year|
|TX - Texas||3.75 cases/individual/month, max 15 cases/calendar year|
|VA - Virgina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|WA - Washington||No limit (License #40086)|
|WI - Wisconsin||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|WY - Wyoming||2 cases/household/fiscal year|
* DOB required for sender and recipient
Stay in Touch
Sign up here to receive the latest news, information on new releases, as well as special offers just for those on our list.