Please note: DOB required for sender and recipient.
- Warm Weather Shipping Advisory: We take immense pride in making sure our wine is delivered to you in condition and quality our winemaker intended. Hot temperatures will adversely affect your wine in transit, therefore we strongly recommend selecting Overnight or 2-Day Air shipping options with coldpacks if the temperature in your delivery area is above 85 degrees or selecting a future ship date. We cannot replace orders shipped via Ground that were damaged due to heat.
- Please allow up to three business days for order processing. Due to increased safety measures caused by COVID-19, processing times may be increased by an additional 48 hours.
- UPS/GSO orders ship Monday through Thursday, and deliver Monday through Friday.
- FedEx orders ship Tuesday through Thursday, and delivery Tuesday through Saturday.
- Orders via cold chain temperature-controlled truck must be placed by Thursdays at 1pm PT for shipping that week, and ship on Fridays only.
- Signature of someone 21 or older is required for delivery. We suggest shipping to a commercial/office address where someone is present to sign during regular business hours.
- We can also ship to a UPS/FedEx hub, UPS Store (fees may apply) or FedEx location.
- For order assistance, please contact Joe at 707-996-4188 x107 or [email protected].
- Wine club order processing dates and wine details will be emailed within 14 days of charging.
- UPS is our default carrier, but other shipping modes can be arranged prior to processing.
- Tracking number will be emailed once your order is picked up by the carrier.
- Will-call orders not picked up within 45 days will be shipped to the member’s default address, and shipping fee billed to their credit card on file.
- For order assistance, please contact Lisa at 707-996-4188 x103 or [email protected]
The laws governing direct-to-consumer shipments are different in every state and these regulations limit where we can ship wine and how much residents may receive. To ensure that you can order wine from our website and join our wine club, please review the information below. If your state is not listed, we are not allowed to ship directly to consumers. We are always making efforts to expand our shipping capabilities and you can help fight direct-to-consumer regulations by visiting freethegrapes.org.
We are able to ship wine to all states listed below:
|AK – Alaska||UPS only, certain areas prohibited|
|AZ – Arizona||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|CA – California||No limit|
|CO – Colorado||No limit|
|DC – District of Columbia||1 case/individual/calendar month|
|FL – Florida||No bottles over 3 liters in size|
|GA – Georgia||12 cases/household/calendar year*|
|HI – Hawaii||Resedential delivery only, 6 cases/household/calendar year|
|IA – Iowa||No limit|
|ID – Idaho||24 cases/individual/calendar year|
|IL – Illinois||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|IN – Indiana||24 cases/individual/calendar year|
|KS – Kansas||12 cases/household/calendar year|
|LA – Louisiana||12 cases/household/calendar year|
|MA – Massachusetts||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|MD – Maryland||18 cases/household/calendar year|
|MI – Michigan||No limit|
|MO – Missouri||2 cases/individual/month|
|MN – Minnesota||2 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NC – North Carolina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|ND – North Dakota||3 cases/individual/calendar month|
|NE – Nebraska||1 case/individual/month|
|NH – New Hampshire||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NJ – New Jersey||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|NM – New Mexico||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|NV – Nevada||12 cases/individual/fiscal year|
|NY – New York||36 cases/individual/calendar year|
|OH – Ohio||24 cases/household/calendar year|
|OK – Oklahoma||6 cases/individual/calendar year|
|OR – Oregon||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|PA – Pennsylvania||36 cases/individual/calendar year|
|SC – South Carolina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|TN – Tennessee||1 case/individual/month, max 3 cases/year|
|TX – Texas||3.75 cases/individual/month, max 15 cases/calendar year|
|VA – Virgina||2 cases/individual/calendar month|
|WA – Washington||No limit (License #40086)|
|WI – Wisconsin||12 cases/individual/calendar year|
|WY – Wyoming||2 cases/household/fiscal year|
Returns & Cancellations
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to [email protected] to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact the 707-996-4188 ext 103 for return instructions.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all canceled orders.